Thank you for shopping with Number Zero!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
There are a few items that can't be returned:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Bundled items at discounted rates, e.g. “5 for $19.99” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Items you have already assembled
*If you receive products with missing parts or defectiveness, please contact after-sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org to get free replacement.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Number Zero or Number Zero’s authorized resellers are covered by the 36-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
●Number Zero must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Number Zero or
Number Zero’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Number Zero reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Number Zero quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Number Zero, Number Zero takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Number Zero does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.